HOW I EDIT MY PICTURES FOR INSTAGRAM | PART 3 (SELFIES)
In this part of the How I Edit My Pictures For Instagram, I’m going to show you how I edit my selfies! Again, this isn’t what I do for all selfies, I just played around and found this edit to be the best for this selfie, in my opinion. So let’s get right into it…..
1) I start by using the healing brush to remove any blemishes and fine lines on my skin!
2) Next up I add a filter (X02) and colour only my skin with this filter (+100) and remove the filter from my lips (0)
3) Next up I tune the image, as per usual! lol
4) And then I use the saturation brush (-10) to desaturate the background! This always gets messy for me so I use the erase tool to clean up the desaturation from my face
5) Then I darken the image with the curves tool, and erase then I paint on the edit (+100) on my background and (+25) on my skin!
6) I use the dodge and burn tool (-5) to further darken some parts and then (+5) to highlight some parts
7) I add a little glow to my skin using the glamour glow edit. There’s a lot to choose from so go for the one that suits your skin better!
8) I move on to reduce the structure on some parts of my body.
9) I add a little bit more darkness to the picture by using the inner and outer vignette edit!
10) Going back to add some texture to the picture! I use (+100) on the background and (+50) on my glasses, shirt and headscarf.
11) I didn’t like the size of the picture so I cropped it a bit.
12) Lastly, I reduce the structure of some parts in the background so it’ll look smoother!
I hope this post was helpful! Start slaying your selfies from todayyyy! Haha, have a lovely week guys! Don’t forget to please like, leave a comment and share this post!
if you missed the first 2 parts of this series, catch up here:
And oh! Don’t forget to follow your girl on Instagram @kaykayonyeobi xx